2. Good toughness, small shrinkage,no drawing,no warping;
3. Environmental safety protection and biodegradable materials,Non-toxic,stable in performance,smell like corn.(solid color and transparent color difference is pervious to light).
1. Can droop if at high temperature, for example,if it is left in a hot car in the summer time.
2. High strength,but easy to cracking before printing,usually is artificial.
Production quality control
1 We have diameter laser detect kits to control extruding rate on line, when diameter smaller or higher than accept range, the laser detect kits will adjust the extruding rate higher or smaller to make diameter range at acceptable.
2 Keep each record filament samples sent to customers, build a tracking able document.
3 when the filament put on shelf longer than half a year, we will dry the filament again.
About waste & recycle
Guangdong Silver Age Sci.& Tech.Co.Ltd.(Stock No.300221)is a national graded high-technology enterprise,manufacture high performance 3D materials,with strong R&D,distribution and sales capabilities. The highest quality is our goal.
We haven't produced with scrap outlet, rework&recycle material, or dispose, but for quality assurance purpose.
Also have 100% replace policy for defect product.
We put spool on vacuum heated bag with desiccant, one spool in one small box;
Research and developing
We have engineers that specialty in color formulation, plastic modification, packaging, quality control, producing control; we can do according to your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions 1) How do I store my filament? A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant. 2) Won’t the print stick to the build platform? A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it’s recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it’s recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use “*ABS Sludge” a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
3) Filament not extruding properly? A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.